Everyone is always on the lookout for tips to get more client referrals for their business. However, according to GrowThink.com some 58.6% of us don’t even ask for them! Client referrals are not something that comes around by merely wishing it so, but rather is a result of a good, focused and consistently used strategy. Here are seven ways we’ve found to raise client referrals, and they are surprisingly quicker and much easier than you might imagine…
- Ask your best clients – These can be your best business evangelists. Those people who are already crazy about what you do won’t need much coaxing to sing your praises.
- Offer incentives – Discounts, free gifts, upgrades or other incentives appropriate for your business are a good way to get people to offer client referrals.
- Over-deliver on first-time clients – Whenever you are get a new client, a terrific way to get them talking to their circle of contacts is to over-deliver to them. This could appear in many ways, but make certain they view your company as a cut above the rest.
- Engage your clients – Find imaginative approaches to engage your clients and possibly find a way you can benefit each other. The key is to get them talking, and being open to ideas. Create an online neighborhood for your clients, such as a blog or Facebook group.
- Be grateful and hand out perks – Become great at saying “Thank You”, and also in understanding when a well-placed perk can help you. A surprise gift card or a thank you note can do wonders.
- Enlist your staff – Getting your employees in the game can multiply your efforts. You will usually have to come up with a way to reward results, nevertheless it can be very much worth it!
- Create a client loyalty program – A client loyalty program, best implemented online, is definitely an awesome tool to help you create interest and involvement.
A effective client referral plan will take some effort, but can also produce a slew of new business pre-disposed to giving you an opportunity. What more can you ask?